Sunday, April 29, 2007

A Happy Weekend, A Not-So-Happy Conclusion

This has been an uncommonly good weekend.

-Easy work day on Friday.

-Finding out my grandmother's eye has improved to the point where we only have to apply the medicine once a day.

-Going out with Mark to shop in BG on Saturday.

-Stopping en route to meet up with Katie on Saturday afternoon for coffee. (Kick *ss on Monday, dude!)

-Getting a call from Jess and finding out she was gonna be in town this weekend - YES!

-Hanging at the Shannons' Saturday night.

-Meeting with Jess this afternoon and seeing her for the first time in nearly a year. And seeing Caitlin at the same time.

-Matt's team, the Suns, go up 3-1 in the NBA Playoffs over the Lakers.

-The Indians win 2 out of 3 from the Orioles to cement an early lead in the AL Central, while the Yankees drop 2 of 3 to the Red Sox and are currently in the AL East basement. (I try never to gloat about these things in front of Heather and Diane, but since this is my blog and they haven't been reading it much I figure I'm safe. Though, because I said that, they will see this one and I will hear about it soon enough.)

-Going to work for another easy night, headlined by successfully handling a S.I.R. shopper, which means I get another 50 bucks in my paycheck.

So, what could possibly ruin such a lovely weekend?

How about, ECW Champion Vince McMahon?

Gee, thanks a pantload, Vinnie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home