Friday, October 27, 2006

Time to Geek-Out a Little Bit

I recognize that many of these are things no one else would get excited about. Tough. :)

-New HomestarRunner.com DVD! Everything Else, Volume 2!

-Bat Out of Hell III this Tuesday! The reviews are actually pretty good!

-Best of the X-Division, Volume 2, also this Tuesday! More AJ/Daniels/Joe goodness!

-24, season 6 trailer! Watch at your own risk, for it'll make you ticked that there's still three months to wait!

-Can you say ROYAL RUMBLE AND FOUR HORSEMEN BOX SETS?!?!? I knew you could!

-Batman Beyond, Season 2! Wait, I've already got that one! Ah well, it's all good!

Yep, I might as well just start garnishing my wages right now. That Rumble box set alone will mean no lunches for a few months...

Kidding. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home