Thursday, October 19, 2006

BTW, RE: PR...

Jeffrey won Project Runway. I didn't even watch or try to...I had game six of Mets/Cards tonight, and PR completely fell off the radar. I wouldn't have even found out the winner if it wasn't for Abby texting me when it was said and done. (Exact quote: "Boo. :( " )

I gotta admit, I pretty much stopped caring when Laura went to the press with her charges about him, which more or less gave away the fact that he won. I mean, she wouldn't be whining so loud if he'd been a runner-up, right? And seeing how Jeffrey did almost nothing but horrifically garish designs loosely tied together by a "rock" theme, I can't see him actually becoming the "next great fashion designer."

And for the record, at this point it's becoming apparent that the runner-ups almost always do better than the actual winners of the show, so I have high hopes for Michael's post-Runway career, anyway. As for Jeffrey, enjoy the fruits of your labor, whether they were ill-gotten or not. Though I must admit I can only hope you go the way of the Jay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home