Tuesday, May 17, 2005

One of those days...

This was a day where everything went wrong. Not in an upfront way, but a subtle, building way. Like, "well, things are pretty okay except for a few nagging little things" until the nagging little things ganged up and kicked me square in the crotch. Ouch. Still nursing my wounds.

On the plus side, I was on TV today. Or I'm gonna be on TV tomorrow. I dunno, it's kinda vague - the local entertainment reporter was filming a piece on Star Wars and wanted a cameo from an employee who was willing to "ham it up" for the camera. The managers pointed to me. Backwards compliment, I'd say, but ah well. So if you happened to be watching TV 13's newscast and suddenly saw my big butt filling your screen and uttering the immortal line, "You mean the midnight show?" Now you know why. And if you didn't, it might air tomorrow at some point. I don't know. You go look, I don't wanna - I actually hate watching myself on TV. If anyone sees it, lemme know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home