Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Whoa!

Would you look at that! 1,000 hits. I had no idea! I lost count at around 51. I suppose I should do something to celebrate...ooh! I'll say "blog" 1,000 times!

...

Nah, just kidding. That is pretty cool, though. To actually celebrate, I wanna say hi and thanks to a few of my peeps...

-Abby! You rock and your blog is awesome! You'll kick @$$ at Miss Ohio!

-Lindsey! You are one of the most awesome friends a guy could have! A.J. is the luckiest SOB alive!

-Lia! Getting to know you has been one of the coolest things ever! Thank you for becoming a great friend!

-Steph! You're always there for me! Hope I can do the same for you!

-Heather! You have been, and ever shall be, my friend! I love you!

-Chris! Probably the greatest guy I've ever met! You deserve all the happiness you can get!

-Beth! You're one of the coolest people alive! Here's hoping for many, many more convos!

-James! The best president Theta ever had! Thank you for being my friend!

-Jessica! The best president Theta will soon have! Congratulations!

-Andy! It's been AWESOME to tak to you again! Thank you and good luck up north!

-Jeanine! You are one of the coolest people alive! Never forget it!

-John! I miss you like crazy! Hope to see you soon!

-Greg! Life is never dull with you as my friend! Thank you!

-Caitlin! The single most loveable person alive! Love will find you, I swear!

-Heather W.! Here's hoping for many more Wednesdays at the movies!

-Amanda! I'd do most anything for ya, miss!! And I'll miss you!

-Anne! I love talking to you! And look forward to seeing you!

-Elizabeth! You're a shining light in my life! Good luck out west!

-Jennifer! The theatre ain't the same without you! Miss ya!

-The Lauras! Love ya both!

-Mandy! Hope we get to talk more soon!

-Melissa! I've missed you more with each passing day! Love and hugs and stuff!

And to anyone I missed...I love you, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home