Friday, April 29, 2005

Interview Me

I dig this idea, again from Lia's blog, so here it goes...

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Here are Lia's questions and my answers...

1. What is your life passion?
To love and be loved in return. Pretty simple.

2. When did you realize you weren't a child anymore?
To be honest, I'm still not sure. My emotional reaction to some situations indicates that I still have a hell of a lot of growing up to do.

3. Who (besides yourself) do you love/care about the most in the world?
Heather, who I'd do anything for. I've spent the past two years or so putting myself through an emotional ringer proving that last statement.

4. What is your favorite food ever?
Rice. I eat it almost daily, which may explain my sumo-wrestler-like physique.

5. What irks you most about the opposite sex?
The same thing that irks me in the conduct of most people, male or female, in relationship situations: an essential dishonesty in their conduct under the guise of "not wanting to hurt someone." Oh, you're too nice to date, or oh, I don't want to ruin our friendship. If you don't find me attractive and that's the reason you don't want to go out, tell me so. I can take it. I've taken it all my life. "Protecting" hurts far more than it helps.

Okay, you guys' turn! :)

3 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger ruehllin said...

yo. interview me!

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Jeff Mac said...

Okay Linds...sorry it took so long, I was out all day...

1. Who's your hero?
2. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
3. What was the last movie you saw that you really loved?
4. If you could write your own entry for the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, what would it read?
5. What was the last song that got stuck in your head?

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Jeff Mac said...

oKaY, aBbY...

1. When was the last time you were really nervous and why?
2. What's the best question you've ever been asked in a pageant environment?
3. If you were casting your own life story, who'd play you, your parents, Loren, and me (because I'd HAVE to be in there... :) )?
4. What was your first memory?
5. Name 5 things that make you smile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home