Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Sorry it's been so long...

This was a complicated week on a few fronts, hence my sudden lack of updates since the 19th. My apologies and I'll be trying to get back on the ball here. I don't even have that much to say right now, save for...

http://www.actsofgord.com/

If you've never seen this, get to clickin'. It's this hilarious site written by a guy who used to run a video game store in Canada, and he basically posted every story ever wherein he dealt with a lying, obnoxious, or flat-out stupid customer. He can be very self-righteous at times (I mean, just check how the page is set-up), but for all those of us who have worked in retail and DEALT with this kind of stuff, it's a massive amount of stress relief and funny as hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home