Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Come on, gang! To the Mystery Machine!

"anything with jessica mitolo had to have sucked."

So sayeth a comment left on this blog by an anonymous author just today. This particular comment is tres curious, not only because of its disparaging nature toward a damn good friend of mine, but also because the comment was left on a post that is over four months old (the complete card of the BGSU Rumble 2K5, for the curious).

First of all, I don't like negative comments being posted about my friends. They are my friends, after all, and I won't have them knocked on my page. So even if this was written in jest, please, let us keep this kind of thing to a minimum.

Secondly, I am intrigued by the mystery of it all - whoever wrote this did it anonymously, on a months-old post, and maybe even thought no one would notice it (except that I get notified whenever anyone leaves a comment). Is it a friend of Jess's joshing with her? Is it perhaps Jess herself (as the lack of caps in the sentence is often a Jess trademark)? Or someone else?

Hmm. Curiouser and curiouser. Any thoughts? Our mystery writer wanna step forward?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home