Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Interview Me! - Lindsey's Questions

The lovely and talented Lindsey asked me dese questions on her blog, and here are my answers. Same rules apply as below...you wanna be interviewed, just ask!

-Jeff

1. What is your favorite episode, quote, and character from Family Guy?

Episode: "Road to Rhode Island"
Quote: Chris, in "Fore, Father" - "Oh my God! My fish is gone! And he robbed me!"
Character: Though it's a close call between him and Stewie, my favorite is Brian. Any character who can get away with lines like, "Barkeep, whose leg do you have to hump to get a dry martini around here?" just plain rules.


2. What was the last movie that made you cry from happiness?

Some may find this an odd choice, but "Miracle." I can't quite explain it, but the film really had a powerful impact on me, especially when the tribute to Herb comes up at the end and it says, "He never saw it. He lived it."

3. Who would play you in your life story?

I can't come up with a solid single answer here, but as far as personality goes, I'm leaning toward either Topher Grace or Jimmy Fallon. They'd have to wear prosthetics and a fat suit, naturally, but they could do the character well.

4. How do you deal?

To be frank, I really don't. Anyone who's seen me when the sh*t hits the fan knows that I don't deal with adversity that well, I'm sorry to say. The best I can do when I'm out of it (which is a lot) is latch onto something pop culture-oriented and focus on that (right now it's "Family Guy"), or do stuff to help out a friend, or a combination of both (the BGSU Rumble and its kin).

5. If you could recover one thing you lost from your childhood, what would it be?

If we're talking material possessions, the one thing I had back then which I wish I still had (and this'll make me sound like the world's BIGGEST geek) are episodes of "Siskel and Ebert" on video. Gene ain't around anymore, and the legalities of the clips from other movies (not to mention probable lack of demand) means that they'll never be shown anywhere again. More than any other show, that's what I grew up watching, and I really wish I could have some copies of episodes just for posterity. Now, if we're talking personality-wise, I had a relatively large amount of self-confidence in my youth. I wish I could have that back.

1 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff-
Interview me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home