Sunday, January 16, 2005

It's hard to take a good picture of yourself...

So, today's project was to beef up my lagging efforts as a member of the Friendster website, as part of my ongoing project to broaden my circle of friends (and, who knows, come across someone who might wanna become something more than that...but such is the unspoken hopeful prologue). Part of this includes posting a long-overdue photo. Admission time: I hate being photographed. The fact that I'm a big fat guy has pretty much everything to do with it - I just never, ever like the way I look, and won't until I get serious about the diet (which I haven't been - witness the lack of updating on the 3D). As such, I have pretty much no photos of myself.

But, if I'm gonna make any headway on Friendster, I need a photo. So, I did what any true lazy geek would do - took my family's digital camera and turned it around, clicking the shutter button pretty much blind while striking a thoughtful-yet-silly pose. A few clicks and I had a not-too-bad photo (one which maximizes my devilishly-handsome features, while minimizing my outstandingly-un-handsome double chin), which I then cropped and uploaded to the site.

How does it look? Well, to know that you're gonna just visit the site, now won't you? And if you're not a member, I'd be happy to invite you...the more friends I have, the more connections I make, natch! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home