Thursday, January 06, 2005

The storm, part two...

I spent the last two days alone in a hotel room with an older woman.

Well, okay. It wasn't quite a hotel room. It was a motel room. Days Inn.

And, okay, the older woman was my mom.

For some reason, it just sounded much cooler the way I wrote it in the first sentence.

Well, thanks to the second lovely winter storm of the season, my mother and I decided to take refuge at the Inn just down the street from the theatre. End result, two nights alone with my mom, whose idea of good sleep programming is "Cold Case Files" and other such true crime stuff from A&E. Add in that I really didn't find the Days Inn beds all that comfortable, either. And that my mom likes waking up REALLY early, especially considering we were both a five-minute (if that) drive from our jobs. Means that, last night at least, I really didn't sleep well. Like, 3-hours-max, not sleeping well. And work can be mighty draining when a man ain't been sleeping. But I got through it, and now I'm alive and have my own bed again.

Meantime, I'm stir crazy from the past few days and just wanna see my friends again. I work tomorrow, but I have Saturday and Sunday off, and really wanna make it to BG to see folks, and...DA-DA-DAAAAA...get entrants for the BGSU Royal Rumble! We still got plenty of spots open, so if you want in, see me on Saturday afternoon/evening, at either the Fish Bowl or Greg's place (whoever's home, basically), and we'll get ya done! Or, if you can't make it, send the below form to me! Whatever! :)

BGSU Rumble 2K5 Entry Form:

NAME (YOUR name, I mean):

CHARACTER NAME:

APPEARANCE (What your character looks like, natch):

OUTFIT (What your character wears):

MOVES (He/she a high flyer? Technical wrestler? Submission master? Powerful? What type of offense does he/she have? If you know wrestling, what wrestler's moves does your character have?):

FINISHING MOVE (How does your character end the match?):

MUSIC (Type of song that plays while you enter):

ENTRANCE (What type of entrance into the arena do you see?):

1 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to enter cotton candi... just the way she is..... i know she didn't quite make the cut for the big royal rumble.... BUT she's ready to come back and kick some butt and reclaim her title! yay! ok. that's all i wanted to say. talk to you soon darling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home