Monday, January 03, 2005

In praise of my friends...

A few thank yous to be spread around, to many of my dearest peeps, and their effect on my life in 2004:

-To Abby, thank you again, as always, for being there when I most needed a friend.

-To Amanda, thank you for giving me a good excuse for a couple of day-long road trips.

-To Jeanine, thank you for trusting me to be an ear for you.

-To Andy, thank you for once again becoming a cool long-distance friend.

-To Diane, thank you for being the only person in my life who still watches wrestling with me.

-To Heather W., thank you for being my most frequent moviegoing companion!

-To the residents of the Pond (Jess, Caitlin, Laura and Laura), thank you for always making me feel welcome and wanted.

-To Greg, thank you for always being so completely you.

-To Steph, thank you for always being a stable influence on all of us.

-To Melissa, thank you for always being willing to take a late-night phone call.

-To Kevin, thank you for making it home safe.

-To Matt H., thank you for being a super-cool friend and great conversationalist.

-To Jennifer, thank you for being the one true friend I've made at work.

-To Anne, thank you for staying in touch, despite the newly-aquired distance.

-To Chris and James, thank you for providing the great joy of announcing your new arrivals! Congrats again!

-To Mandy, thanks for some cool conversation at the Pond, and for giving me a chance to teach SOMEONE Texas Hold 'Em.

-To Julio, thank you for your unending passion for life.

-And to Heather, thank you for still being my best friend.

I love all y'all tons. Hugs for everyone, and if I missed ya, I love you, too, I promise!

-Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home