Monday, January 10, 2005

Do-Your-Own-Casting

A weird thought experiment to end a weird day - me and my brother were watching some episodes of the A-Team on DVD tonight, and we got into a discussion of the inevitable movie which will come. (I mean, come on, Dukes of Hazzard and Bewitched are on their way, this is a given.) We agreed on one piece of casting without hesitation - Jim Carrey IS Murdock, no doubt. But the rest we're kinda hazy on.

-Matt argues for Anthony Hopkins for Hannibal, but I think that's more for irony purposes than anything else. I'm drawing a blank.

-For Face, Matt leans toward Ewan McGregor, but I'm seeing him as a bit more of a handsome actor with a little more of a sense of humor about his looks - Ben Affleck, perhaps.

-We're both completely stumped on B.A. Matt suggests a big TNA wrestler named Monty Brown, but we have no acting experience from which to draw on. I was thinking Michael Clarke Duncan, but he might be TOO big for the role.

So, any ideas, my friends with 80's memories to draw from?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home