Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Wow, that's a first...

We're sitting at about a month away from the BGSU Rumble, and for the first time I can remember, we won't be scrambling for participants at the last minute - we already have a a full boat of 30 as we speak! And the cool thing is, of all the people who have entered characters, only 6 have more than one, which means that we have a LOT of different folks entered - 22, to be exact! Tres cool! I can only hope this translates to a full house when we run the Rumble on February 4th, wherever that full house may be! (We are still in heavy negotiations for location, please stand by.)

Meantime, mega, huge, colossal thanks to the following folks for being so cool and entering their characters so early this year...

Amanda
Andy
Anne
Caitlin
Chris
Dennis
Greg
Heather & Diane
J.
James
Jessica
John
Julio
Kevin
Laura B.
Laura D.
Lindsey D.
Lindsey R.
Matt
Ryan
Stephanie
and...me!

Now, you ask, since the Rumble roster is full, any chance I could still get in? Answer: no! Well, maybe. You could nicely ask me, and I could nicely ask one of the folks who have multiple characters if they would like to withdraw so you can get in. Or, if you're REALLY nice, I could withdraw myself (I don't like competing, usually, since I really don't like the idea of me winning my own event - but the character I came up with is SOOOO cool...if someone else wants him, I'd be happy to give him to ya...just ask!). So, in other words, if you ask nicely, you maybe could still get in.

Meantime, thanks again, everyone, for entering, and hope to see you all there on the 4th!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home