Monday, October 30, 2006

Psst.

As a lot of you guys know by now, I've been doing a lot of songwriting lately.

My way of sharing this with you all has been to post the lyrics on my blog. But these are, after all, songs, and thus a good part of the effect is lost.

Well, I have finally gotten the microphone on my computer up and running, and have just recorded an MP3 of myself performing my newest song, which I have yet to post to my blog. The quality of the track is nothing to write home about - it's just me singing, sans instruments - but I figure this is the best way to get genuine feedback on how these things work as songs.

So, anyone who wants to hear it, please drop me a line and I'll ship it to you via e-mail attachment ASAP. I would LOVE any and all comments, so please lemme know!

Thanks!

-Jeff

P.S. - Please include your e-mail addy in any responses...just in case, you know, I don't have it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home