Thursday, November 16, 2006

It Finally Happened - WWE is Stealing My Material

So, WWE has announced the start of a new web cartoon, with the main character being Vince McMahon's @ss. No, really. You can see it promoted over at WWE.com.

Most recently, they posted a "humor" story about how Vince's @ss has become "difficult to work with" and so forth. Ho ho ho.

Click here, please.

I wrote that story as part of a short-lived humor column posted to OnlineOnslaught, a wrestling news site.

I also wrote it almost FIVE YEARS AGO.

To the WWE's writers and web staff, I consider it extremely flattering that you have deemed my material worthy of rip-off.

Simply inquire to my e-mail address, and I will inform you where the check may be sent.

(Note for the irony impaired - that last line IS A JOKE. Okay? Okay.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home