Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Dragged kicking and screaming into another online community

Yep, I'm a Facebooker now. If you're on there and wanna add me, please do!

Early impressions: there's things I like and things I don't like. I like the text message updates. I don't like how unnecessarily complicated everything is.

Speaking of unnecessarily complicated, Blogger switching over to Google has naturally added a whole new level of "give Jeff headaches" complication to everything. I never have had to jump through so many hoops just to log onto my own account in my life. And even when you click the "Remember Me" tab, IT NEVER REMEMBERS YOU. Wow, this conglomerate-swallowing is just making my life better and better!

(Note: if my account is suddenly deleted in the next few days, we'll know why.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home