Saturday, November 04, 2006

I Blame Beth

Order of events today:

1. I pick up my paycheck.

2. I deposit my paycheck.

3. I head straight to a chinese buffet close to my theater. To eat a ton of horrible food like crab rangoon and my usual fried delectibles, you ask?

No. For the sushi.

Gobs of it. Several plates of it. Various varieties. Almost nothing but it.

There was a time when the mass consumption of raw fish would make me retch. Now I can't get enough.

I am becoming convinced that Beth slipped something in my drink the last time I hung out with her before she left. It's her fault!

Not that this is a bad thing. Most every food I've ever become fixated on has been horrible for me. It's nice to be fixed on a relatively healthy option. Makes being on a diet much more bearable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home