Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Hey, you.

Yeah, you. The one reading this blog.

I love you.

Yeah, no matter who you are. I love you. Because, unless you've stumbled onto this blog by accident, you are one of my friends, and as such, you are someone I love and care about, and someone that I am honored and thankful to have in my life.

(And even if you have stumbled onto this blog by accident, I love ya anyway. Might as well get off on the right foot with you.)

So, yeah, I love you. And I thank you for the honor of being your friend. It means more to me than you will ever know.

So, have a very happy Thanksgiving, however you're gonna celebrate it and whoever you're gonna celebrate it with. Have a safe and happy trip, wherever you're going. And please, thoroughly enjoy the beginning of the holiday season.

And, oh yeah, I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home