Monday, September 05, 2005

Hey-yo...

Stuff and stuff on this Labor Dabor…

-It’s like I’m still trying to grasp the enormity of what happened with Katrina before I start writing about it. Obviously, my thoughts are with all those whose lives have been effected by this. And considering the enormity of the tragedy, that’s pretty much all of us. But aside from that, I really don’t have anything to say yet. Maybe soon.

-Well, I will add my voice to those outraged - the National Guard should have been there sooner. No excuse is good enough.

-Work was busy. It was Labor Day, no explanation necessary, I think?

-I don’t even like college football, and yet I dislike Miami. Does that make sense? Anyway, seeing Florida State beat them tonight was cool.

-24 marathon on A&E and a free VCR recording at all hours means I now have all of season 4 on tape well before the DVD’s arrival in December. I stopped watching after a while, as I usually do (it takes a lot of effort for me to keep up with any TV show nowadays, let alone one I’m so used to watching uninterrupted as 24), so I’m gonna tear through ‘em and get myself up to speed before the season premiere. Whenever that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home