Monday, August 22, 2005

To quote no one in particular...

I'm BACK, baby!

Okay, so that last post turned out to be a big fib (as Andy so rightly pointed out), as my internet access became pretty damn non-existant after I wrote that, and I haven't posted since. But that changes starting NOW! Dammit! New computer in the house, which I have immediately named the Compy, with obvious inspiration. DVD-ROM drive! I'm now officially caught up with the year 2000! I'm still working on downloading AIM so I can re-connect with all my peeps. Again, I am SOOOOO sorry for my absence, but I am gonna try my damnedest to be back tomorrow with mre new stuff, including a review of The Aristocrats and/or Broken Flowers, and the yet-to-be-published results of the Jack Sparrow Memorial Tournament!

Look out, Abby, the Mac is back and he's looking to reclaim his counter crown!

-Jeff

1 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Blogger ruehllin said...

It's about friggin time!

Welcome back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home