Thursday, June 16, 2005

Sorry for my extended leave...

I am writing this on a library computer, for my home connection has been spotty at best and damn annoying at worst, usually kicking me off after but a minute of use for the last two weeks. Hence, my lack of updating in that time, as making additions to a blog usually requires, you know, the ability to be online.

Meantime, because of my environs and so forth, this'll have to be a short one, anyway. Let's just say I've been busy on top of everything at work, and I'm getting ready to head down to Mansfield to see the lovely and talented Abby Bollenbacher become Miss Ohio. Also seeing Batman Begins tonight, so I'll try to pass along word on that one, too...

Stay cool, dudes, I will be back with a vengeance, and soon!

1 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what did you think of Batman Begins?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home