Friday, August 26, 2005

Spending way too much time playing with the DVD-ROM drive...

I guess I just wanna know what I've been missing out on, so I've been trying, like, EVERY DVD I own in da Compy...and finding that I really haven't been missing out on much. I mean, a pretty cool trivia game track on the Freddy vs. Jason DVD, but really that's about it.

Haven't heard much from folks in BG. Is everything cool? The school year going okay so far? Inquiring minds and all that...

Had dinner with the lovely and talented Beth Wander last night, which as always was great. Getting to know Beth has been one of the undisputed highlights of the year for me, and she's truly one of the world's cool peeps.

Does anyone know where a good transcript of Sin City might be available? We're talking about doing a reading and I can't find one anywhere. Any help?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home