Thursday, September 24, 2009

Psst. Hey, Over Here.

I MADE THE FINALS OF THE FACE OF FOX TOLEDO COMPETITION!!!!!


The call came this morning, but I couldn't tell you guys until the list was posted this afternoon...there is actually a top 6, not 5, as Whitney Brownfield and Ashley Johncola both were awarded "co-fan favorite" status, but...I'm in!

Once again, none of this would have been possible without the amazing support and encouragement of you guys. I have the greatest friends in the universe. Much of what I say on this blog is opinion...that last sentence is FACT.

Thank you to everyone who watched my video, made a comment on the Fox page, expressed their enthusiasm, encouraged me, or anything. You all rock. Hard.

A special thanks to Abby, Lindsey and Christen for their incredible efforts on my behalf. I don't deserve you guys, but I am so happy you are my friends.

All right, time for the finals, and from here on I'm on my own. Last audition is Monday. Wish me luck! Fingers crossed!

3 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(psst..) you didn't give me a special thanks but all day at work for the past week I've had your video open in a side window and clicked "play" over and over. You deserve it.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Jeff Mac said...

I'll be happy to give you a special thanks...but who are you? :)

 
At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lia - who else is as supportive as me!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home