Monday, September 18, 2006

The Movie Quote Game Update!

Summary of the game so far:

1. “A kiss is not always the truth, but it is always what we wish were true.” - “L.A. Story” - Lindsey
2. “Zero point eight six seconds, sir. For an android, that is nearly an eternity.” - “Star Trek: First Contact” - Lindsey
3. “Life after death is as improbable as sex after marriage.” - “Clue” - Lindsey
4. “Burt, I like you!” “You should!” - “Tremors 3: Back to Perfection” - NO ONE
5. “I think I need a root canal. I’m sure I need a long, slow root canal.” - “Little Shop of Horrors” - Lindsey
6. “You know how it is, you’re out at night, looking for kicks, somebody’s passing around a weaponized hallucinogen…” - “Batman Begins” - Dave
7. “You know, Mr. Thatcher, at the rate of a million dollars a year, I’ll have to close this place in…60 years.” - “Citizen Kane” - E. Sean
8. “Mr. President, I’m not saying we wouldn’t get our hair mussed. But I do say no more than 10 to 20 million killed, tops.” - “Dr. Strangelove” - Lindsey
9. “It can’t be rednecks. No redneck is THIS creative.” - “The Blair Witch Project” - Dave
10. “And do you know what else? The women…the women prefer the traditional monsters.” - “Ed Wood” - NO ONE
11. “Can’t even get decent food…right after I got here I ordered spaghetti and marinara sauce, I got egg noodles and ketchup.” - “GoodFellas” - Natalie
12. “Well, you see, I didn't know where your office was. So I asked the newsboy. He didn't know. So I asked the fireman, the green grocer, the butcher, the baker, they didn't know! But the liquor store guy…he knew.” - “Who Framed Roger Rabbit” - Steph
13. “What is your nationality?” “I’m a drunkard.” - “Casablanca” - NO ONE
14. “Don’t forget, time is tissue.” - “Snakes on a Plane” - NO ONE
15. "He used to say that artists use lies to tell the truth, while politicians use them to cover the truth up." - “V for Vendetta” - Beth
16. “If on your journey you should encounter God, God will be cut.” - “Kill Bill, Volume 1” - Lindsey
17. “Where’s Olive?” - “Little Miss Sunshine” - Lindsey
18. “I use antlers in all of my decorating!” - “Beauty and the Beast” - Lindsey
19. “You take a chance getting up in the morning, crossing the street or sticking your face in a fan.” - “The Naked Gun” - Dave
20. “He always used to tell us, ‘When there’s no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.’” - “Dawn of the Dead” - Greg

THE SCORECARD:
Lindsey: 8
Dave: 3
Beth: 1
E. Sean: 1
Greg: 1
Natalie: 1
Steph: 1

In summary, Lindsey has the lead, Dave is a solid second, everyone else has some work to do! New quote is up on my MySpace page now, so let's get cracking! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home