Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Here, There, and Everywhere

So, for the past few months, for reasons I couldn't even BEGIN to explain, I have only been posting blog updates to my MySpace blog.

I dunno. I just did.

So, figuring that a whole buncha friends who aren't ON MySpace might wanna read my blog too (and also wanting to congratulate Abby in front of as many folks as possible), I have re-posted everything I posted there here, with appropriate date attribution. Now both blogs will be updated simultaniously. You can read one or the other! Swap 'em! Trade 'em with your friends! Collect the whole set!

(BTW, what is up with AllAudiences, which I haven't posted to in EVEN LONGER? Working on it...eventually...)

1 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Averyslave said...

What the deuce?? Is that where you've been?? You've got to tell a brother!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home