Wednesday, August 30, 2006

CONGRATULATIONS ABBY!!!!

My dear friend Abby Bollenbacher has just been named the new Face of Fox Toledo!

The website hasn't been updated yet, but the press releases have been sent out and Abby has the full story on her blog, complete with the tales of her first days of work!

I'd like to offer my uber-congrats to Abs, once again...I'm so happy for you, my friend!

(For the record, thanks to Abby, I actually knew about her victory back on Monday, but since Fox hadn't announced it yet, I didn't wanna blab it all over the place. Yet...I did. Kinda. Take a closer look at my previous blog entry...doesn't there seem to be a "hidden" link in the ellipsis at the end? And what does the first letter of each paragraph spell out? :) )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home