Thursday, December 22, 2005

Engagements, Engagements Everywhere, and Not MySpace No More...

Feeling like Miles in "Sideways" - "Last year, it was all divorces, this year it's all weddings."

To wit, I have been present at one engagement in the past month, got together for dinner with another pair of fiancees last night, and have in, rapid succession, been notified of two more - both Lisa and E. Sean are getting hitched. Add into that the many happy relationships that so many of my buds find themselves in nowadays, and the end result is twofold: being very happy for everyone, because they're happy, and being incredibly envious and depressed, because I'm not. Not yet, anyway. Sigh...

And just to add to the fun, I find out that my MySpace account has been deleted, without me being notified, and with no discernible reason that I can fathom. An e-mail to the proper authorities has yielded no answer as of yet. What the h-e-double hockey sticks?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home