Monday, November 22, 2004

3D has moved...

I decided I didn't like the 3D's being posted here on the main page, as it just seemed like something that was breaking up the rhythm of the page, and I realized that some folks might find it a distraction. If I could, I would post them to their own section of the blog, off the main page, but Blogspot doesn't seem to allow creation of separate files. Ergo, I've decided to move the 3Ds to a currently unused space - my old Xanga journal, available right here. I'll still be updating daily, to keep myself honest, but now those of you who aren't necessarily interested in my dietary updates don't have to read them. But I'm still committed to the idea, and I'll keep updating the Xanga site daily. (I added the link to the sidebar for easy access, as well.) And once again, thank you all very much for your support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home