Friday, November 19, 2004

Daily Dietary Developments - or 3D, for short

Well, I've got a big weekend ahead of me at work, just long enough to introduce a new feature on here that is of no interest to anyone but me. (So what else is new?)

See...I wanna change things. So much of my life feels out of control right now that I really wanna make things better. I don't like who and what I am. It's time I started taking responsibility for myself, and my place in life. There's so much more I could be, and I'm not. Ergo, we're taking baby steps to change things around.

First thing: my weight. The past year, I have completely forgone trying to eat even remotely healthy, and as a result, I'm bigger than I have ever been. I don't like that at all. I need to get this under control, or it will kill me, I know it. I just haven't cared - until now. This all changes now. So, my first step to changing things lies here. From this day forward, I will list everything I eat in a day in a small summary I'm cleverly calling Daily Dietary Developments, or 3d to keep it short. The idea is simple - if all my friends know what I'm eating, and how much of it I'm eating, it'll inspire me to keep my intake down to normal levels. When the exercise comes in, as well, that'll be listed, too.

I'm serious about this. I will never, ever, lie about what is listed in the 3D. You, my friends, should feel under no obligation to read this section of the Blog - this is for me. I promise I'll keep it short and confined to it's own section. But this is something I think I need. And thank you all for being there for me.

Okay, first 3D:
Sausage Croissanwich and OJ from BK for breakfast. Grilled chicken sandwich and bowl of clam chowder for lunch. For dinner, planning on Tendercrisp Chicken Sandwich and diet Coke from BK, and a bowl of Raisin Bran as a midnight snack.

Y'all won't hear from me until late tomorrow, probably - work is pretty loaded until Saturday night. Wish me luck...

2 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck!

E-Mag
(www.xanga.com/emag)

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger ruehllin said...

have you thought about atkins? (cliche sentance ahead) my cousin did it and it worked like hotcakes for him!! plus you can get all the info you need online!! yay for the internet!!

good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home