Monday, August 13, 2007

Sweet Puttin' Cakes!

Sometimes, life can be just plain weird.

It's my 30th birthday. Typically, on or around this day of celebration (yay! I didn't die for another year!), I go out for a round of miniature golf, usually with Abby, as I enjoy the game immensely. But this year, with Abby's injury, I decided to forgo my usual putting routine in favor of seeing movies all day. (Side note: Anyone in the area wanna come with? Gimme a shout! I'll be out all day!)

So today, in a nice birthday surprise, HomestarRunner.com just posted their first new Strong Bad E-mail in a while.

Its subject? Oh, I think you know.

Maybe the universe is trying to tell me something. Or maybe, since I don't believe in fate, it's just an astounding coincidence. You make the call.

1 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!!!

I know how it is... you just don't want to get beat by a cripple! LOL! J/K... We'll have to play that round of mini golf as soon as I'm all healed. :)

~Abby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home