Thursday, August 09, 2007

I Made the Top 14!

Yeah, I can't believe it, either!

Short version: I joked with Abby about trying out to be her successor, and she encouraged me to do so. After hearing similar positive feedback from other folks, I went ahead and tried out at the final round of auditions Saturday morning. I thought it went well, but didn't harbor any illusions about my chances...after all, I'm not the most telegenic person in the world, so what are the odds that I'd actually make it?

So imagine my surprise when I got the call yesterday informing me that I had actually advanced to the second round. Who knew?

Another round of auditions comes next week, and we'll see how it goes...wish me luck!

And, oh, in four days I'll be 30! Gulp! :)

1 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS JEFF, you're awsome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home