Thursday, December 21, 2006

Some Holiday Wishes for Everyone (Almost Literally)

-To Abby: A great rest-of-your-tenure as the Face of Fox, and the chance to parlay that into great success elsewhere.

-To Amanda: Beautiful nuptials and a wonderful life ahead of you.

-To Andy: The knowledge that there’s always a couch up here in B.G., and that a visit is ALWAYS welcome.

-To Anne: A great 2007, finding a path that will make you happy.

-To Becca: The chance to talk and catch up!

-To Beth: Continued success and happiness in your new life.

-To Caitlin: The ability to enter the “real world” without fear.

-To Chris P.: The continuing health and happiness of you and your family.

-To Christen: Lots of hugs, for you deserve ‘em.

-To Courtney: The ability to accept my invites to stuff! :)

-To Dad: A copy of “Borat” on DVD.

-To Dave: More victories in the quote game.

-To Dennis: See Becca.

-To Diane: The hope that I can do you proud when I perform my songs.

-To Elizabeth: See Becca.

-To Grandma: The promise that I’ll clean up more often.

-To Greg: Passion and success, in whatever form it may come.

-To Hanna: A great life with a great guy.

-To Heather C.: The chance to strike out and live on your own with the one you love.

-To Heather W.: A better job and the continuation of romance.

-To Ian: See Becca.

-To J.: Higher pay and maybe some 40K. :)

-To James: Like Chris, the continuing health and happiness of you and your family.

-To Jeanine: A conversation.

-To Jen: A wonderful wedding and due diligence in slaying the academic beast.

-To Jess: A job you don’t hate and the continued joy of love.

-To Jodie: Continuing success in your new jorb, though a few less hours so you can hang out with a chubby buddy from your college days every now and again would be nice. :)

-To John H.: See Becca.

-To John S.: The joy of success and the chance to share your amazing talents with the world.

-To Julio: Great success in taming the Big Apple.

-To Katie: My thanks for allowing me to become your friend. It has meant a lot.

-To Kevin: Carving a successful path to follow after your service.

-To Kirsten: The ability to kick *ss on rollerskates like no other.

-To Kristen: More movies. If I can come along, that’d be cool.

-To Kurt: A great life with a great gal.

-To Laura B.: Further success as you make your way through grad school.

-To Laura D.: See Becca.

-To Laura M.: A year free of drama and full of happiness.

-To Lia: Lots and lots of hugs from the one you love.

-To Lindsey R.: The knowledge that I love ya. But I think you already know that.

-To Lisa: A wonderfully happy marriage, and more photo ops with wrestling hall-of-famers.

-To Maria: Continued e-mail conversation leading into, maybe, in-person conversation! Yay!

-To Mark: The knowledge that I am genuinely glad to call you my friend.

-To Matt F.: The knowledge that if you ever need to call again and verify that the Road Dogg is still alive, I’ll be here.

-To Matt H.: All the Samoa Joe goodness you can stand…preferably seeing him in person. With a group of us. Again.

-To Matt Mac: Continuing success in your new relationship.

-To Mandy L.: Coffee and convo. I won’t take silence for an answer! J

-To Mandy S.: See Becca.

-To Megan G.: The ability to make it through a tough semester, and to come out all the better for it.

-To Megan M.: See Becca.

-To Mel: A chance to do what you are passionate for, and to be rewarded handsomely for doing it.

-To Mellissa M.: See Becca.

-To Mom: The knowledge that I love you, though you sometimes drive me crazy (and I’m sure both feelings are reciprocated).

-To Natalie: Continued conversations and catching up! Darn it!

-To Patrick/Power: A happy and healthy 2007, continuing success onstage, and a watchable WWE product!

-To Ruthann: Sincere apologies for not getting in touch more often, and the knowledge that I will try harder!

-To Ryan: See Becca.

-To Steph: Increased comfort in your new surroundings, and a chance to let your artistic soul sing.

-To Tom: The knowledge that I know you are saying how much you care when you pester me about my thesis.

-To Tyler: See Becca. And I would like to know what you thought of “Borat.”

-To Val: Great pay at a great job you enjoy.

-To anyone I missed: I still love ya!

-To EVERYONE: A wonderful, safe, happy, healthy holiday season, surrounded by the ones you care about. And my hope that a whole lot of you can make it to…

Well, some of you know already, everyone else, you’ll find out soon enough. ;)

1 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger Abby said...

Thanks Jeff!!! May your new year be wonderful as well!

~Abby

 

Post a Comment

<< Home