Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Turkey Day!

A grand good morrow and happiest of Thanksgivings to everyone! May you eat your fill of all the gobbler you can eat (unless you are vegetarian, in which case, may you enjoy all the turkey-ish tofu you can eat)!

Me, it's a day of home with the family...for a while, at least, as I have already been informed that I may very well be called in tomorrow night to deal with the Thanksgiving rush. (Those who ask, "are there really that many people who see movies on Thanksgiving?", the answer is yes, double yes, triple yes and a little yahoo.)

And to steal an idea from Lia's blog, here are a few thanks (mostly in alphabetical order)...

I'm thankful for my family, who stand by my side no matter what. I truly don't deserve you guys.

I'm thankful for Abby, who I know I can say anything to.

I'm thankful for Amanda, who's doing so well.

I'm thankful for Anne, who has the most kick-a$$ ringer on her phone.

I'm thankful for Beth, who has allowed me to become part of her life.

I'm thankful for Caitlin, for always being so decidedly herself.

I'm thankful for Chris, now the world's greatest dad.

I'm thankful for Courtney, whose talent is matched only by her heart.

I'm thankful for Elizabeth, whose determination is an inspiration.

I'm thankful for Greg, who's quick to laugh and quicker to pass laughs on to others.

I'm thankful for Heather Cloete, though her new last name is a bitch to spell. :)

I'm thankful for Heather Waterfield, that constant moviegoing companion.

I'm thankful for Jeanine, still one of the world's loveliest people.

I'm thankful for Jennifer, one of many to get engaged this year.

I'm thankful for Jessica, and I promise I will teach you to play poker. For real.

I'm thankful for Jodie, getting a chance to reconnect after so long.

I'm thankful for John, the world's most talented guy, for kicking so much @ss in Chicago.

I'm thankful for Justin, for proposing to her and doing it right.

I'm thankful for Lia, my online homie.

I'm thankful for Lindsey, for reminding me that there are cool movie geeks everywhere.

I'm thankful for Matt Fossa, for being the best prez ever.

I'm thankful for Matt Hirth, for knowing more about wrestling than anyone...but me. :)

I'm thankful for Melissa, who I trust with all my heart.

I'm thankful for Ryan, who brightens any room he's in.

I'm thankful for Steph, whose shyness masks an amazingly gifted artist.

And if your name is missing...blame it on my scattered brain, which is writing this late at night and on minimal sleep. I am thankful for you, too!

Love you all! Happy Thanksgiving!

1 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*scans list for name*

Dang. ;)

Kidding, happy T-day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home