Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Anudder One from Andy...

1. FIRST NAME? Jeff
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Family friend and an uncle.
3. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Nada.
4. WHICH FINGER IS YOUR FAVORITE? Middle. Its use is absolutely multi-purpose and fun at parties.
5. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Moment of self-reflection a few weeks back.
6. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not at all. I do MUCH better at a keyboard.
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey by default. I dislike most cold lunch meats.
8. ANY BAD HABITS? I chew pen caps a lot.
9. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF? The “Survivor” soundtrack, though even that has a kick-ass theme song so I ain’t too embarrassed.
10. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Not sure. I’ve met peeps who reminded me of me and became kinda territorial - hey, I’m the big, good natured, pop culture geek around these parts, son!
11.HAVE YOU EVER TOLD SOMEONE A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL? Yes. Hated myself until I asked forgiveness.
12. DO LOOKS MATTER? Depends. If the person has personality and knows how to carry him or herself, looks can be very relative. Some of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen have been those who wouldn’t necessarily fit into supposed modern standards of “beauty” - because of who they were and how they presented it.
13. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Internally. I very rarely rage outside my own head.
14. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Sylvania, Ohio.
15. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY? Depends on the person. Some people I’d trust with my life. Others could tell me the time and I’d still check my watch.
16. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Wrestling action figures. Many, many epic pay-per-views were held in the McGinnis family living room.
17. WHAT CLASS IN SCHOOL DO YOU THINK IS TOTALLY USELESS? For me? Spanish. It’s probably a sad comment on myself, but I spent four years studying it and today I can remember a few numbers and that’s it.
18. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Nope. I also have no internet access and no pulse. (Irony RULZ!)
19. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Do you breathe?
20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT? Nope. I was a dork. (Was?)
21. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Intelligence, passion, humor, personal beauty (see my very relative definition above), the ability to converse, and above all, curiosity.
22.WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Heather calls me “Dude.” Greg and Ryan usually say “Mr. McGinnis.” Jess calls me “Pookie,” but I think she calls everybody “Pookie.” Creepy Carl tried to call me “McG,” but I put the kibosh on that one real quick.
23. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Think I already answered this one…
24. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Never. I always flip ‘em off with my feet.
25. DO YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE STRONG POINTS? Yes, but I always think they’re overshadowed.
26. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Vanilla. I’m a simple man.
27. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE? 13. And trust me, in this case big feet means big feet.
28. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS? Red, Blue, Purple.
29. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE? 2.
30. WHO DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW? Melissa, Amanda, Jeanine.
31. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? If they wanna do so, fine. If not, I’m not gonna slit my wrists or anything.
32. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing on the computer. One ear toward the baseball game down in the living room.
33. LAST THING YOU ATE? Small bowl of mixed nuts.
34. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Diane Shannon.
35. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX? Again, the eyes.
36. DO YOU LOVE THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS? Yep, Andy rocks.
37. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Okay. Long day at work. No one answered my movie invite, sigh…
38. FAVORITE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Diet Pepsi/Coke.
39. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Don’t drink booze. So there. Nyah.
40. FAVORITE SPORT? Baseball.
41. HAIR COLOR? Auburn/Red. Hence my affinity for redheads.
42. EYE COLOR? Brown.
43. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No need, no glasses, knock wood.
44. SIBLINGS? One younger brother.
45. FAVORITE MONTH? March. Nice-ish weather, usually, the Oscars, usually, and WrestleMania, usually.
46. FAVORITE FOOD? Changes. Currently various varieties of Hamburger Helper.
47. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? "A History of Violence.”
48. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Birthday.
49. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Hmm, 28 and still no relationship to speak of. What do you think?
50. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter.
51. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses, if only because I wanna know what it’s like.
52. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships, if I had the choice.
53. WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Caitlin.
54. WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Abby.
55. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Official Honeymooners Treasury and Michael J. Fox’s autobiography (on tape, though).
56. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Ohio State Football logo commemorating the national championship.
57. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? 20 Questions.
58. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? “Best of AJ Styles” DVD I purchased.
59. FAVORITE SMELLS? When the seasons change, that smell that’s in the air.
60. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP? How long do I have to go back to sleep?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home