Friday, February 18, 2005

New Survey Thing

As with the previous survey thing I posted, I got this from Lia, who in turn got it from her friend zOmb1. I feel like I'm cheating because I didn't fill it out on Lia's page, but then I figure I don't know her well enough yet to answer some of these. But hey, you guys know me better than I know me, probably, so...

I ____ Jeff.
Jeff is ____.
If I were alone in a room with Jeff, I would _______.
I think Jeff should _____.
Jeff needs ______.
I want to ____________ Jeff.
If I used one word to describe Jeff, it'd be ______.
I know that Jeff likes ______.
When I think of Jeff, I think of _______.
Someday, I think Jeff will ________.
My favorite memory of Jeff is _________.
Jeff's best quality is________.
Jeff's worst quality is_______.

Fill this out and post it in my journal. Then paste it in your own.

3 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think highly of Jeff.
Jeff is intelligent.
If I were alone in a room with Jeff, I would talk wrestling.
I think Jeff should work for WWE.
Jeff needs someone to see him differently.
I want to see contentment in Jeff.
If I used one word to describe Jeff, it'd be fun.
I know that Jeff likes movies.
When I think of Jeff, I think of his laugh.
Someday, I think Jeff will surprise himself.
My favorite memory of Jeff is marathons.
Jeff's best quality is pure intentions.
Jeff's worst quality is luck.

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heart Jeff.
Jeff is the nicest guy ever.
If I were alone in a room with Jeff, I would talk his ear off.
I think Jeff should take me to see "In Good Company" before it's not in theatres anymore.
Jeff needs to update his xanga more...I don't read this one as much.
I want to have lunch with Jeff.
If I used one word to describe Jeff, it'd be jovial (I think that's the right word).
I know that Jeff likes professional wrestling.
When I think of Jeff, I think of free movies.
Someday, I think Jeff will find a woman who appreciates him for who he is.
My favorite memory of Jeff is the time he went as "The Picture On The Side of The Milk Carton" for Halloween.
Jeff's best quality is that he cares a lot about people.
Jeff's worst quality is that he tends to beat himself up too much(mentally, not like in Fight Club).

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Jeff Mac said...

Thank you for the kind sentiments, Chris, and I think highly of you, too. As for the second one, thank you as well...whoever you are... :)

Seriously, who wrote that one? I have guesses, but no one's posted the survey on their blog in response yet, so I ain't sure...

-Jeff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home