Sunday, January 28, 2007

Movie Quote Winners VI: The Undiscovered Quotery!

(The war rages on! Dave's the new leader, Beth and Linds ain't far behind! And hostilities have flared in the comment section among the participants! Come on, guys, can't we all just get along? "Ba weep grana weep ninny bon?")

101. "You wanted to know what makes us human? Well, you aren't gonna find it up here. You went looking in the wrong place." - “Dark City” - Dave

102. “You ever notice how all the prices end in nine? Damn, that's eerie.” - “Clerks.” - Beth

103. “When I was your age they would say, we can become cops, or criminals. Today, what I'm saying to you is this: when you're facing a loaded gun, what's the difference?” - “The Departed” - Greg

104. “‘Ooooooh, the THIRD rule.’ ‘Well, what's the third rule?' 'Duck!’” - “Twins” - Greg

105. “BROKE INTO THE WRONG GODD*MNED REC ROOM, DIDN’T YOU, YOU B*STARD?!?!?!” - “Tremors” - Natalie

106. “‘This can expired in 1966!’ ‘I don’t see the problem, sir. It still tastes like creamed corn.’ ‘Except that it’s DEVILED HAM!’ ‘That would be a problem.’” - “Down Periscope” - Greg

107. “Go that way! You'll be malfunctioning in a day, you nearsighted scrap pile!” - “Star Wars” - Greg

108. “I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request. Means ‘no.’” - “Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl” - Lindsey

109. “P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.” - “Finding Nemo” - Lindsey

110. “‘Are you saying…it works? The machine works? Do the kids know?’ ‘Well, yeah, the kids know.’” - “Honey, I Shrunk the Kids” - Natalie

111. “Did you know I knew how to play this? From which part of me did this knowledge reside? From this mind? From these hands? From this heart?” - “Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein” - Beth

112. “‘Are you a man of good character where women are concerned?’ ‘Pickering, have you EVER met a man of good character where women are concerned?’” - “My Fair Lady” - Steph

113. “I thought you were good, Paul. But you’re not good. You‘re just another lying ol’ dirty-birdy. And I don’t think I can be around you right now.” - “Misery” - Dave

114. “…I don't remember being born, I don't recall what I got for my first Christmas and I don't know when I went on my first outdoor picnic, but I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.” - “Forrest Gump” - Steph

115. “1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!” - “American Beauty” - Dave

116. “‘Do I look like I wanna be on the Discovery Channel?’ ‘No.’ ‘Then get the f*ck outta my shop.’” - “Crash” - Beth

117. “No, no. Not Dumbbear.” - “Dances with Wolves” - Steph

118. “I don't know about you, but I intend on writing a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all of this.” - “Titanic” - Lindsey

119. “‘Hoke?’ ‘Yes’m?’ ‘You’re my best friend.’” - “Driving Miss Daisy” - Dave

120. “What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you'd come to me in friendship, then this scum that ruined your daughter would be suffering this very day.” - “The Godfather” -Dave

YOUR SCORECARD:
Dave: 28
Beth: 27
Lindsey: 23
Greg: 13
Steph: 9
Natalie: 6
John: 4
Patrick: 3
J. Michael: 2
E. Sean: 1
Matt: 1
Tracey: 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home