Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Blackwell is Back, Well...

So Mr. Blackwell has once again hit us with his list of best and worst dressed for the year.

The larger question lingering is...why does anyone care?!?!

Really, does this guy do ANYTHING but write this damn list every year? He shows up, gets his .15 seconds of fame by announcing his list and showing up on Oprah or somewhere, and then disappears once again into the quagmire of pseudo-celebs like Jimmy the Greek and Paris Hilton. (And Jimmy's dead, so I can't even rag on him anymore without looking tacky.)

I mean, geez, I never even see the guy doing cameos on Project Runway or anything. So, I'm asking honestly. Does he have any existence outside of this annual "rag-on-people-far-more-famous-than-me" masturbatory exercise?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home