Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Where I've Been...

Quick update as I'm in the middle of a packed week with little if any free time. Partly of my own doing, partly not. Here's what I've been up to...

-Work every day this week until Sunday.

-Big wigs from the main office of the theatre showing up to see me do my schtick in the Director's Halls tomorrow.

-Saw "Million Dollar Baby" again (third time) with the lovely and talented Amanda last night.

-Took grandmother out to lunch this afternoon.

-Organizing a game-playing shindig tomorrow night (call for details, if you're still in town).

-Decided that I would treat game players to some of the delicious Good Eats chocolate chip cookies that I've made in the past, so carved whatever free time I had out of my schedule to buy the ingredients and make them.

-Talked to Lia online for the first time in a while, which is awesome. She's been uber-busy, but it was great to hear from her. Began to think I'd done something...

-Beginning a new friendship here at home with another incredibly cool person. We just click, and it's been a tremendous honor to get to know her. Salut, amiga, and here's hoping this is indeed the beginning of a beautiful friendship!

Well, there's where I am. I'll be back with more witty commentary, silly links and surveys, and just flat-out b!tching about stuff soon enough! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home