Thursday, March 03, 2005

And while I'm on (or near) the subject...

Allow me to present a succinct summary of the whole debate about display of the ten commandments in courthouses and government buildings, from Penn and Teller and their classic Showtime series, "Bulls#!t"...

Rabid, uneducated supporter: "You ain't taking my commandments! You ain't taking my bible! And you ain't taking my faith! It's part of the constitution of this country!"

Penn: "We IS taking you commandments out of our courthouse! We ISN'T taking you bible or you faith! The constitution guarantees us freedom from you bible and you faith, while promising you can KEEP you bible and you faith!"

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Elvis didn't do no drugs!

1 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger ruehllin said...

I LOVE YOU DOG!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home