Monday, December 06, 2004

You Live, You Learn

Each day, you learn a little something. For example, today *I* learned...

...that when you try to transfer a title to your newly-purchased car over, they expect you to pay all the taxes on the purchase at the same time. I only had 25 bucks at the time, so no title transferred. (BTW, forgot to mention - I have new car! 1992 Ford Lincoln Mercury Sable. Runs well, for the 800 bucks I paid for it.)

...that when you try to get a temporary tag, at least, you can't get one unless you have something that proves your Social Security number. I didn't have one, so no temp tags, either. ARRGH!!!!

...that some people can be just plain rude, no matter how nice you are to them. But still, if it's your job to be nice, you stay nice.

...that as soon as your theatre gets something nice installed, like leather seats, someone is gonna try and wreck it, by, like, ripping one of the seats open with a knife.

...that Heather and Mark got married today. Congrats, my dear friend!

...a few more friends' mailing addresses for Christmas cards. Yay! (If you wanna get one, let me know soon!)

...that a friend's Xanga page, changed into seasonal colors like, say, red and green, can be rendered pretty much unreadable. (Miss, I love ya, but please change the colors soon. I read it for a few minutes and my eyes hurt for a few more.)

...that now EVERYONE is doing their version of Heather W's "What I Did" list, so I feel like I'm part of a cool trend. :)

1 Comments:

At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe. i assume the comment about the color of a certain xanga was in reference to my newly renovated page? well... i can't say that i changed the colors, i just liked the red and green tooooooo much. BUT i did change the font.... so hopefully that makes it easier to read.... let me know. if it still makes your head spin, i'll go back to the drawing board and see what i can come up with. just for you!

take care my friend.
~Caitlin :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home