Friday, April 14, 2006

Sorry, Lia...

Got hung up over the last two days...LONG story. Here are my answers! You gonna let me give you some questions? :)

1. What are you most afraid of?

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.” - Marianne Williamson, Return to Love. I find little substantial value for my life in much of the rest of Williamson’s work, but I find this quote to sum me up quite well.

2. What is one aspect of your true personality that you don't normally share with people?

I have the unfortunate tendency to get extremely jealous, especially around those who are in love. When couples are getting all lovey-dovey around each other, I often have to bite my tongue.

3. What is your favorite smell in the world?

When the season is just changing between winter and spring, and you get that first day where you can just sense it in the air that spring and summer are truly here…that’s a great feeling.

4. What aspect of your self are you most TRULY proud of?

Honestly, my ability and instinct to self-sacrifice. It has caused me a great deal of trouble over the years, but I am damn proud of the fact that when faced with difficult situations emotionally, I have been willing to be hurt myself before I would cause pain to those who I care most about. I sometimes find myself racked with self-doubt about my emotional position as a nice person, and when that happens, the knowledge that I have been willing and able to make such stands has helped me get through such moments. I am proud of who I am and that people who I love have not had their happiness impeded by my occasional emotional states.

5. Where do you want to be in 3 years?

I want to have my own apartment. I want to have a job which earns me enough to be comfortable. I want to be able to see the people I care about. I want to be doing things which make me happy and glad to be alive. And I want to love.

2 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the record, that first quote is originally from Nelson Mandela. It's a good one...occasionally it ends up as my away message.

~Heather Waterfield

ps- Yes, I do occasionally venture outside the xanga world...

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Averyslave said...

Off topic, but I was wondering when you're going to post thoughts on the ECW news...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home